There is nothing better than enjoying a party with friends, but sometimes it’s hard to come up with ideas for costumes for all of you. Here at Mad Hatters we are often asked for group costume ideas for 4 or more people. We would like to share our top 10 group costumes:
- Well if you love a bit of Disco then you can’t beat the YMCA Group. Here you can have a GI costume, American Cop Costume, Leather Biker Costume, Indian Fancy Dress, Construction Worker outfit and a Cowboy Costume. Don’t forget the big black Moustache’s though!
- The Bay City Rollers make a great group costume as well. There were originally 5 in the band so dress up in all that Tartan, wave your scarves and don those flares.
- If you would like a more up to date film group then why not dress up as Star Wars together. Here you can combine multiple combinations, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Hans Solo, Princess Leia, Storm Troopers, Clone Troopers, Boba Fett, Amidala, Anakin Skywalker and many more. This group can be a bit limiting for girls though.
- If you want a more evenly mixed group of costumes, then you can’t beat the Scooby-Doo Gang. Here you have Velma and Shaggy, Fred and Daphne and what not add in Scooby himself?
- Another nice group set are the Frozen characters. Prince Hans, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff. Again these characters can be added to by having a snowman costume for Olaf.
- What to turn a bit Rocky? Why not dress as the Kiss band. Our set of 4 Kiss costumes include: The Star Child, The Demon, the Spaceman and The Catman. These black and Silver studded costumes, make a great impact when combined with the dramatic black and white make-up and black Rocker wigs.
- A nice iconic group are the 4 Beatles costumes. The brightly coloured Sargent Pepper costumes are an all time classic.
- If you like Disco then why not get a group together as the Jackson 5. These brightly coloured shirts with drape black waistcoats and flares, can be worn by both men and women. Add the big black afro’s and perhaps some platform boots, and get down and boogie.
- A children’s classic group is Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Daddy bear, Mummy Bear and Baby bear, and Goldiocks are great fun, if not a little hot.
- Finally a nostalgic group costume are the Teletubbies. These late 1990’s costumes and early 2000 fancy dress, are a fun and wobbly group fancy dress.
We hope this list of ideas have been useful to you. All of the above costumes are available to hire from us here at Mad Hatters Fancy Dress, so if you have any queries please call us on 01580 830757, we are here to help.